The Director will oversee all aspects of school. Responsibilities include having bi-weekly meeting with assistant directors, talk to perspective parents about enrolling their child at the center, update the center's policies and procedures, communicate with parents and staff, plan field trips, schedule staff work hours, and other duties.
- Oversee all aspects of the school
- Have bi-weekly meeting with assistant directors
- Talk to perspective parents about enrolling their child
- Update policies and procedures
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Plan field trips
- Schedule staff for work, days off, etc.
All employees must pass a criminal background check in order to work in our centers.
You must log in or register, create an application, and create a resume to be eligible for job matching.